Vegan Holidays Taco Recipe
This is a very heartening and delicious taco for vegan holidays. It doesn’t take much effort to make either. It has a very refreshing taste since it’s mostly vegetables.
I ate through this entire thing in just a few bites. I seriously smashed it!
For the Homemade Tortilla Bowl
Servings: Makes 4 Tortilla Bowls
- 1 1/2 cups organic sprouted flour
- 3 tsps olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Avocado, mashed
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Green Onions, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Lime Juice
- Sea Salt
Season to your liking!
Seasoned Sauteed Mushrooms
- Cayenne Pepper
- Grapeseed Oil
- Kelp Granules
- First, start with the homemade spelt flour tortillas. Grab a bowl and mix the flour, salt, olive oil and the water together.
- Stir it up until it makes a nice batter into a ball.
- Then grab a roller or something else to flatten it with, and flatten the ball.
- Put the ball over the star shape and bake for 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Got this from the Dollar Store!
- Put the mushrooms into a skill with grape seed oil (or any oil you have) and cook at medium high. Add cayenne pepper and kelp granules to season it to your liking.
- Create the guacamole sauce by just mashing the avocados, and mixing the avocados with chopped tomatoes, chopped green onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and sea salt. Season this to your liking.
Go here to check out the video version from Modest Vegan Chik!
Hope you enjoyed this post, peace and love!