I’ve recently gotten into a lot of different 100% natural herbal teas. Reason being, is because they have several awesome benefits to your health. I used to have lots of trouble falling asleep. Now since I drink herbal tea at night before bed, I’ve been able to fall asleep much easier because herbal tea calms my mind body and spirit. Natural herbal teas also help to get your mind focused on the task at hand, such as, while you’re doing your homework or anything else you need to focus on.
Dr. Sebi (herbalist) has spoken of Burdock Root tea in his lectures. It’s natural and also has healing power.
Burdock Root tea can help with these issues:
Here is the recipe to make your own Burdock Root tea!
*I got this recipe from Modest Vegan Chik
1. Scrub the Burdock Root clean thoroughly with veggie brush
2. Once they’ve dried a bit go ahead and start shredding the Burdock Root with a potato peeler
3. So once the Burdock Root is all shredded, put the shredded Burdock Root in a pan and let them dry out even more
(If it’s a sunny day outside, let them dry out in the sun for a few hours!)
After they’ve dried they should have a nice golden brown color and they should also be crispy.
4. Let the shredded Burdock Root dry roast in a pan on medium heat for about 10 minutes
5. Once it’s finished roasting, let them cool off
6. Fill the tea kettle with hot water
7. And then put the Burdock Root in the tea basket
8. Let the tea sit for about 3 minutes
9. Store the left over Burdock Root in an air tight jar so it will last longer
And that’s it! Enjoy your fresh cup of Burdock Root tea made from scratch! The aroma of the tea is delicious!
Thanks for reading! Peace and love readers! 😀